My hair turned out a tad bit darker than I wanted it to be, but I still like it! I also got angled layers in the front, and had a lot of hair shredded (I don't know the correct term for this LOL), and now I have a lot less hair, but the length is the same...I am horrible at explaining things in plain English, hahahahahaha! (okay, not so funny, me tiiiired!)
I also bought a cute yellow sweater from Zara for 2990 yen. I love yellow, but never had the cajones to wear it. I matched my makeup to my sweater today. I have a feeling this look was a little too wild for work, but screw work! J/K. :)
Makeup used for today's EOTD:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay e/s in Honey
- M.A.C e/s in Woodwinked
- M.A.C e/s in Ricepaper
- Kate Liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara
1. Apply UDPP from lashine to brow...I am a newbie to this product, and I am in LOOOOVE! My e/s lasted AAAALLLL day and barely creased!
2. Apply UD e/s in Honey (lemon gold) from lashine, extend past crease.
3. Apply M.A.C e/s in Woodwinked (golden brown w/reddish undertones) from middle of lid towards outer corners. Take a dense crease brush and define outer V in same color. I did NOT define or outline contour today.
4. With a clean e/s brush blend between two colors with light motions...blend from light to dark!
5. Add more color to make eyes pop! And don't forget to blend! Blend out harsh lines with a tapered blending brush.
6. Apply M.A.C e/s in Ricepaper under brow to highlight.
7. Apply liner and mascara.
My contacts are glued to my eyeballs...Nitey nite everyone!