I finally got around to doing a FOTD using my new Milani wet/dry eye shadows...I LOVE them to death! The color payoff after foiling is amazing! I used Leaf Green and Blue Lagoon.
- Lush 'Imperialis' moisturizer
- Everyday Minerals foundation in Light Medium
- Everyday Minerals concealer in Intensive Light
- M.A.C Paint Pot in Cash Flow
- Milani Runway Eyes e/s in Green Leaf
- Milani Runway Eyes e/s in Blue Lagoon
- Urban Decay e/s in Ransom
- Kate Super Sharp liquid liner in Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black
- Everyday Minerals blush in Waffle Cone
- Carmex Chapstick
- Canmake lipliner in Beige
- M.A.C lipstick in Peachstock
Eyes How To:
1. Apply Cash Flow Paint Pot from lash to brow bone as a base.
2. Apply Green Leaf e/s WET from lash line and extend slightly past crease.
3. Apply Ransom e/s on crease and lower outer V.
4. Apply Blue Lagoon e/s DRY on outer 2/3 of lid. Extend past crease. Blend in with green e/s.
5. Pack on more green and blue eye shadow (dry) to intensify color. Blend harsh lines with tapered blending brush with soft circular motions.
Here's what it should look like...
6. Line outer half of bottom lash line with Blue Lagoon e/s and Green Leaf on inner half. Then line top lash line with black liquid liner and apply mascara.
Squishee Faces (o__o)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :)