I finally made a video, yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! Sooo much easier than picture tutorials. It took forever to upload on YouTube...I hope you guys like it. I don't make sense a LOT, and please excuse the frequent "um's". Now I need to figure out a way to set up my camera and mirror so that I can do a video of me actually doing my makeup...AND try to stay in the middle of the picture at all times...
What I used:
- M.A.C Select Cover Up concealer in NW20 (I said N20 in the vid, oops)
- M.A.C StudioFix Powder compact in NC30
- UDPP as base from lash line to brow.
- M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly from lash line to brow.
- Jordana e/s in Mint, from inner corner to middle of lid.
- M.A.C e/s in Patina and Woodwinked from middle of lid to outer corners. Also applied to 2/3 of contour.
- Milani e/s in Snow Frost under brow to highlight.
- Kate Super Sharp liquid liner in Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black
- Jordana Blush Powder in Stardust
- Milani Lipstick in Amaretto
Hope you enjoy my vid...kinda shaky, but I will learn how to make them better!