Sunday, March 23, 2008

EOTD: Sea Foam Green and Brown

I finally made a video, yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! Sooo much easier than picture tutorials. It took forever to upload on YouTube...I hope you guys like it. I don't make sense a LOT, and please excuse the frequent "um's". Now I need to figure out a way to set up my camera and mirror so that I can do a video of me actually doing my makeup...AND try to stay in the middle of the picture at all times...

What I used:

Face:
- M.A.C Select Cover Up concealer in NW20 (I said N20 in the vid, oops)
- M.A.C StudioFix Powder compact in NC30

Eyes:
- UDPP as base from lash line to brow.
- M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly from lash line to brow.
- Jordana e/s in Mint, from inner corner to middle of lid.
- M.A.C e/s in Patina and Woodwinked from middle of lid to outer corners. Also applied to 2/3 of contour.
- Milani e/s in Snow Frost under brow to highlight.
- Kate Super Sharp liquid liner in Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black

Cheeks:
- Jordana Blush Powder in Stardust

Lips:
- Milani Lipstick in Amaretto

Hope you enjoy my vid...kinda shaky, but I will learn how to make them better!

2 comments:

Lani said...

aww man, can't watch your vid til i get home. still at the 'rents house and it's 230 am. don't wanna wake nobody lol. can't wait to watch it though, i love youtube. ;)

girl, i know what you mean about the videos taking forever to upload and i am still trying to figure out the best way to set up my mirror/cam so i can take better quality videos and not crappy ass ones made with my webcam lol.

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

the colors are really pretty! i love your blending too :) i'd really love to go to make up school in Japan, because all the Japanese ladies know how to do their makeup!! for real :D But my Japanese is too poor -_-"