Shout-outs to lovelies Ms. Yumeko and Neeyuh-chan! Thank you for tagging me...here it is!
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
1. I have music schizophrenia. I listen to all genres...my playlists range from Basement Jaxx, Sneaker Pimps, Tristan Prettyman, Taking Back Sunday, The Offspring, Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Jay-Z, Common, 9th Wonder and Little Brother...Hey I like new artists too, like Kid Sister and Shontelle.
2. I am naturally stick-thin. It may seem like a privilege to some, but I am very self-conscious of my scrawny body; I hate showing my arms so I always cover them up in public. I am trying to gain weight...protein shakes and salmon steaks, baby.
3. I used to be an avid swimmer...I also played tennis and field hockey. I was quite the athlete back in High School and college!
4. My friend taught me how to beat-box freshman year of college. We must've looked like idiots practicing in the court yard at school...But hey, for chicks we were actually pretty good.
5. I went to the same high school as Hikaru Utada, we were in the same graduating class. Shit, we even rode the train and walked to school together 'till she became famous. If you know who she is, great. If not, don't put too much thought into it.
6. I have two younger sisters that are cute as buttons...but we did NOT get along growing up. I was such a mean bitch.....I'm glad we all get along now!
I'm not tagging anyone...because I'm too lazy, and my eyeballs are about to hit the floor. Plus, everyone and their momma's been tagged anyway....
Have a wonderful Halloween everyone!!!!!!!!