Sunday, April 20, 2008

Drugstore.com Haul

I FINALLY received my stuff from drugstore.com. I placed my order on March 21st...it took damn near a whole month to get here! I don't think I'm ordering from them ever again.

The Goodies
I got:
  • Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel, .25 fl oz ($3.99)
  • Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5 oz ($6.99)
  • Jane Blushing Cheeks Powder Blush in 'Blushing Baby Doll' ($3.69)
  • CoverGirl Incredifull Lipstick in 'Mauve Souffle' ($6.79)
  • CoverGirl Incredifull Lipstick in 'Peachfull' ($6.79)
  • Jane Lipkick Lipstick in 'Not So Innocent Pink' ($4.49)
  • CoverGirl Outlast Smothwear Lip Liner in 'Spice' ($5.99)
I love cheap lippies! I don't like spending lots of money on lipstick, just 'cause I have flaky lips..
So even if I use a high-end brand lipstick, my lips will crack and flake...might as well save money for other things that are WORTH the splurge, like high-end eye shadows and foundation.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the lippies from this haul. I love trying different shades of pink, and these three are a great addition to my collection. I've read some negative reviews on the CoverGirl Incredifull lipsticks. A lot of people can't stand the smell, or the sensation it leaves on the lips. I personally don't mind the slightly sour scent or the cool sensation. And it really does make your lips plumper and REDDER, LOL. After trying on both lipsticks and rubbing it off, my lips were red, kinda like i had bit them all day long. I don't mind though. The colors are very pigmented. The color is so vibrant and true, you don't even need a lip base/color neutralizer.

The Jane Lipkick Lipstick was great too. Not as smooth as CoverGirl but still pigmented, and not too drying. Lucky me! Plus the color is just what I was looking for, a baby pink with blue opalescent interference.

L to R: CG Peachfull, CG Mauve Souffle, Jane Not So Innocent Pink


L to R: Not So Innocent Pink, Mauve Souffle, Peachfull


Mauve Souffle

Peachfull

Not So Innocent Pink

I will try out the Chafing Relief Powder-Gel as my primer tomorrow...hopefully it'll won't turn my face into a butterball!

5 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

ooo nice haul!! . aww all the lippies look great on you!

jing said...

Newbie here. You make the lippies look delicious! I'm lemming them, I might pick them up during BOGOF. You mind if I link you to my blog?

ilurvemakeup said...

That's very odd. When I order from drugstore.com (which is a lot!) they only take 2-3 days to arrive :O

Nice haul :)

Aya said...

Nic Nic chan: Thank you sweetie!

Jie-Jie: No probs, I linked you back :)

Lurve: My package was stuck at a UPS facility San Francisco forever...I had them send it to an Armed Forces APO address, so technically it's still the U.S. I'm still pissed! But I'll probably cave and shop with them again, LOL.

alien man?! said...

thanks for the blog-love :D
and the lipsticks look gorgeous! i'd like to hear how u like the monistat. i don't use mine as much anymore. after my skin dried up from all that benzoyl and started flaking, the monistat only seemed to make my makeup more clumpier T_T