The GoodiesI got:
- Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel, .25 fl oz ($3.99)
- Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5 oz ($6.99)
- Jane Blushing Cheeks Powder Blush in 'Blushing Baby Doll' ($3.69)
- CoverGirl Incredifull Lipstick in 'Mauve Souffle' ($6.79)
- CoverGirl Incredifull Lipstick in 'Peachfull' ($6.79)
- Jane Lipkick Lipstick in 'Not So Innocent Pink' ($4.49)
- CoverGirl Outlast Smothwear Lip Liner in 'Spice' ($5.99)
So even if I use a high-end brand lipstick, my lips will crack and flake...might as well save money for other things that are WORTH the splurge, like high-end eye shadows and foundation.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the lippies from this haul. I love trying different shades of pink, and these three are a great addition to my collection. I've read some negative reviews on the CoverGirl Incredifull lipsticks. A lot of people can't stand the smell, or the sensation it leaves on the lips. I personally don't mind the slightly sour scent or the cool sensation. And it really does make your lips plumper and REDDER, LOL. After trying on both lipsticks and rubbing it off, my lips were red, kinda like i had bit them all day long. I don't mind though. The colors are very pigmented. The color is so vibrant and true, you don't even need a lip base/color neutralizer.
The Jane Lipkick Lipstick was great too. Not as smooth as CoverGirl but still pigmented, and not too drying. Lucky me! Plus the color is just what I was looking for, a baby pink with blue opalescent interference.
L to R: CG Peachfull, CG Mauve Souffle, Jane Not So Innocent Pink