I took these pictures after I got home from work today. Man I was tiiiiired! Get this...it takes me two hours to get to work from door to door. I get to the train station near work this morning, and I realize I didn't have my work i.d. Without it, I can't even get into the building, let alone turn my computer on! Sooooo I took the train aaaallll the way back home, and to the office again. So in total, I spent about SIX hours traveling back and forth on the train. To top it off, it was REALLY busy at work today. Lots of network outages...I was expecting a chill Saturday, but got quite the opposite...booooooooo!
Anywho here's my EOTD, enjoy!
(I like it though)
- UDPP and M.A.C Paint Pot Painterly as base
- M.A.C e/s in Beauty Marked (black with red sparkle) from lash line, extended slightly past crease. Used small, flat eye shadow brush.
- M.A.C. e/s in Beautiful Iris (shimmery lavender) above Beauty Marked. Bring it up as high as you want. Blend slightly into Beauty Marked as well, to get that gradient effect. Used same small e/s brush.
- M.A.C e/s in Expensive Pink (pinkish gold) from inner corner of eyelid, lined over purple color and into contour. Stop halfway (or contour entire lid w/pink if you like). Used medium pointed detail brush.
- M.A.C e/s in Naked Lunch (soft shimmery pink) under brows as highlight. Used medium angled fluff brush.
- M.A.C e/s in Cloudbound (white gold) and Pandemonium (matte violet) on lower lash line. Both are from the Pandemonium Eyes Quad. Used small detail brush.