I did a look tonight inspired by my new Uniqlo T-shirt. My BF calls it the 'Bearded Woman T-shirt'. At first, I was like, "WTF, stop talking S#$% about my shirt!". But the more I looked at it, the design really does look like a woman with a crazy teal-colored beard....hrmph. I still like it though! What do you guys think? Does it look like a bearded lady?
The shirt was sold in this cool plastic container:
Here's what I used:
- NARS Makeup Primer
- Everyday Minerals Intensive foundation in Light Medium (Beige)
- Everyday Minerals concealer in Sunlight (under eyes and on red spots)
- M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly
- Taylor Made Minerals pigment e/s in Doris (teal) and Aisley (lavender)
- Milani single e/s in Snow Frost
- Milani Runway Eyes e/s in Silver Charm
- Urban Decay e/s in Ransom
- Kate Super Sharp Liner in Black
- Tiffa Mascara Base
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- Everyday Minerals blush in Email Me
- Bonne Bell Blend 'n Glow in Natural Blush
- M.A.C lip liner in Ginger Root
- Everyday Minerals Lip Gloss in Spring Pink
1. After I applied my base (Painterly Paint Pot), all I did was apply the Aisley pigment (lavender) dry from lash line and extended past the crease.
2. Then I took Doris (teal) and applied it dry from the outer corner of my lid, into the contour. I stopped halfway since I didn't want to contour my entire eyelid with a crazy color. For this step, I used a medium-sized pointed contour brush.
3. Then I lined the lower lash line with Urban Decay e/s in Ransom with a teeny detail brush. I applied Milani Runway e/s in Silver Charm to the inner corner of my eyes, for extra sparkle.
4. Then I applied Milani e/s in Snow Frost from under my brow, until where it met the teal color. I then took a small tapered e/s brush, and blended out harsh lines on my contour.
5. I applied liquid liner and mascara last.
Messy living room...I know, I know. (-__-)