Monday, May 12, 2008

My Heatherette Makeover by Lady L!

I hung out with Lady L and her little fam bam a few days ago. Helped her lug stuff around and take care of her ADORABLE son, Raiden. Miss L is also a very talented artist...go check out her artwork and poetry HERE.

She did a Heatherette look on me, which I thought turned out great! She used all of the colors in Trio 1. I don't know any of the names of the colors, but she used the light pink on the inner corner, the blue-ish green on the middle lid, and the sparkly black on the outer V and contour. And she did all of this with ONE brush, the M.A.C 239.
Without flash:

With flash:

While I was at her place, I flooded her bathroom...forgot to pull the shower curtain inside the tub...I had it pulled all the way across, but left it outside the tub...so I spent a good 30 minutes cleaning her bathroom floor...Hey, at least her floor is clean now! (o__O;)
L, I hope there 'aint no green stuff growing in there...gomen!!!

Up next... NYX Trios and single shadows!

8 comments:

ilurvemakeup said...

You girls are so cute, ping ponging at one another's blog. I wanna hang with a beauty blogger :'( Hehe at bathroom, you took a shower and didn't pull out the curtain???? o_O;

ilurvemakeup said...

I use MAC Studio Finish concealer in the pot. I absolutely love it with the La Femme Vanishing concealer :)

I am good thank you :) Hope things are good with you as well. It's VERY cold and rainy here I am enjoying every bit! Except the rain, but the cold, me lurve! :D

kayebee said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

I was commenting on Lady L's blog earlier than it looked Very pretty on you!! well done to Lady L !!

Btw, I am def coming to Japan this summer, gonna be teaching!! sorting out my visa at this moment in time ;) we should totally hook up!

christy kimchee. said...

I like the gradient effect on it.^___^

na said...

I just saw this over at Lady L's blog. She did a great job, and it looks fantastic on you. Sounds like you guys had a great time! :)

Unknown said...

Nice job she did! She applied the eyeliner super good!!!!

(g)ezebel said...

she did a great job; you look beautiful!

DOH on the shower curtain...