Wednesday, July 30, 2008
But like I said, this is a quickie! Love you guys!
1. Urban Decay Ammo Eye Shadow Palette (fellow blogger Diva4Less got it for me...Thank you Tammy!)
2, 3 & 4. From Top to Bottom: (All Japanese drugstore finds)
Sweets Sweets Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, Sweets Sweets Perfect Volumy Mascara in Black, Sweets Sweets Moisture Gloss in MG8.
5. Ardell Fashion Lashes in 120 Demi Black
6. SANA Pore Putty in Clear - The BEST makeup base I've ever used, a great dupe of Smashbox Photofinish Primer...you get more bang for your buck...or yen in my case.
My liquid/mineral/powder foundation stays put all day in this monstrous Tokyo summer humidity.
I'll do a false eyelashes post soon...I look ridiculous with the Ardell falsies.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
It's like tourretes, I can't stop it.
Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Before: Everything STOCK
Two Saturdays ago, a Bike Night was held in Tachikawa, near where my boyfriend and I live. So I hopped on the back and we rode out to town to hang out with other riders...so here are pics from the night. I apologize for the crappy quality, I took all of them with my iPhone. iPhone takes the SHITTIEST pictures, it's like being back in '02 or somethin'.
Oh look, a cute summery basket-bag...
WHOAH! (That's me if you can't tell)
The editor-in-chief or some editing guy from a new riders magazine came out with his photographer and took a lot of pictures, including a few of my boyfriend and I. Everyone was oohing and aahing over the damn thing. I guess the urban camo look is what's hot now in graphics...? I have no idea, but whatever, my boyfriend's bike looks hotttt. An hour or so into the gathering, a few police officers showed up, and we all had to leave. We rode out to another place, closer to home. At this point I was too tired to even crack a smile, so we ducked out early. I'll try to take better pictures at the next Bike Night!
Monday, July 21, 2008
So I narrowed my choices to these two...which do you guys like better? And why? I can't decide....do I want bling or no bling??? Is bling tacky? Or is no bling cheap-looking? Aaaaaaaaagh I can't decide! (Need to calm my ass down, it 'aint that serious.)
No Bling (3D Doube-Plated): I'm not sure what a double-plated thingy looks like, but I think I want a flat one. Can someone explain what double-plated is? Is it hollow inside???
With Bling in first letter only (I think the diamonds are real, but really low carat):
What do you guys think? I want it in 14K yellow gold, not white gold or silver. Silver makes me look so washed out. I'm a bit peeved they only make these in 14K. I'm not some snob that only wears 24K gold, but 14K looks a bit FAKE in my opinion, especially when used in flashy/gaudy designs. 18K woulda been nice, no?
Here's a short survey Chiara-chan asked us to post a while ago. The questions she came up with are so cute, just like her ;)
1. What's your favorite song? Why? - Too many to choose from. But I love 'King of Sorrow' by Sade and 'Wish I Didn't Miss You' by Angie Stone. I can relate to both songs, they describe certain chapters of my life to a T.
2. Favorite pizza topping? - I LOOOOOVE pepperoni. The less crispy the pepperoni is, the better! I could eat pepperoni on it's own all day everyday. Sweet, tangy, fatty, pig-foot-and-intestine goodness! LOL.
3. What was your favorite childhood passtime? - Reading. Nerdy as it sounds, it helped me 'escape', and as a kid, I felt the need to 'escape' a LOT. A lot of times during recess, instead of playing outside, I would sit on the floor in the corner of the library and read cook books and craft books.
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? What would it be? If not, why? - I wouldn't have given my heart away to certain people, because of the horrible things they did to it. I'm a loving person all the same, but after my last relationship, I am unable to trust people the same way.I would love to get to know my fellow bloggers better, so if you want, please post your answers too! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
So far I LOOOOOOVE my phone! It's black, 16GB. I like how you can easily add third-party apps to it. Myspace, Facebook, eBay, NY Times are just an icon-click away. You can listen to music in your iPod while you use these applications too. The only thing I don't really like is the crappy reception. And that's not a hardware issue, it's just that Softbank doesn't have an up-to-par cellular network as NTT Communications or KDDI (leading carriers in Japan). Anyway, I didn't get the phone for the quality of reception (or lack thereof), but the applications and full web-browsing capability.
ANYWAAAAAY, here's my green FOTD. I used Stila's 'Wheat' eye shadow as the all-over color on my lid, and the rest are from the 78-piece Coastal Scents Palette. I used M.A.C Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' to line my upper lash line. If you want a palette but don't feel like shelling out too much dough, I strongly recommend you take 'yo ass to Coastal Scents and buy yourself this palette. It's still in stock!
- '1' (Yellow)- inner third
- '2' (Light Green) - middle to outer edge
- '3' & '4' (Olive and Medium Brown) - outer 'V' and to middle of contour.
- '5' (Dark Green) - lower lashline
- '2' (Light Green) - inner third of lower lashline
- Jordana Blush Powder in 'Stardust'
- M.A.C Lipstick in 'Fleshpot' and NYX Round Lipstick in 'Cream' on top
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
- Apply 1 (ivory) to inner corner of lid
- Apply 2 (shimmery coral) to middle of lid, to outer corner. Extend past crease.
- Apply 3 (shimmery coral-pink) to outer third of lid.
- Apply 4 & 5 (light and olive brown) to outer third, right over 3.
- Apply 6 & 7 (shimmery light and dark purple) to lower lashline.
- Apply 8 (shimmery light beige) under brows to highlight.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Boyfriend and I were in charge of bringing the food and booze. I think we're going to plan a barbecue next month, when it gets INSANELY hot. Fuuun!