So far I LOOOOOOVE my phone! It's black, 16GB. I like how you can easily add third-party apps to it. Myspace, Facebook, eBay, NY Times are just an icon-click away. You can listen to music in your iPod while you use these applications too. The only thing I don't really like is the crappy reception. And that's not a hardware issue, it's just that Softbank doesn't have an up-to-par cellular network as NTT Communications or KDDI (leading carriers in Japan). Anyway, I didn't get the phone for the quality of reception (or lack thereof), but the applications and full web-browsing capability.
ANYWAAAAAY, here's my green FOTD. I used Stila's 'Wheat' eye shadow as the all-over color on my lid, and the rest are from the 78-piece Coastal Scents Palette. I used M.A.C Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' to line my upper lash line. If you want a palette but don't feel like shelling out too much dough, I strongly recommend you take 'yo ass to Coastal Scents and buy yourself this palette. It's still in stock!
- '1' (Yellow)- inner third
- '2' (Light Green) - middle to outer edge
- '3' & '4' (Olive and Medium Brown) - outer 'V' and to middle of contour.
- '5' (Dark Green) - lower lashline
- '2' (Light Green) - inner third of lower lashline
- Jordana Blush Powder in 'Stardust'
- M.A.C Lipstick in 'Fleshpot' and NYX Round Lipstick in 'Cream' on top