Friday, February 29, 2008

Himajin...(bored, can't sleep!)

I've been awake for over 24 hours now, but I can't sleep...this sucks! My boyfriend is snoring loudly behind me on the couch...lucky guy!

Here are some random products that I use often...None of this stuff is expensive, all drugstore finds.

Fiberwig Mascara
This mascara is amazing! It's smudge/water-proof and keeps my pin-straight lashes curled ALL day. Unlike other mascaras this one really stays on. The fibers in the mascara really make my lashes look a lot longer than they really are. No wonder it's sold in the U.S. now...I read somewhere that it's $22.00 USD..it's 15oo yen here, which would be about $12.00...hmmm. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's hard to take off. I really need to rub my eyes with makeup cleansing oil and warm water to get it all off. I guess the fibers act as glue.

Mentholatum Brand Acne Medication
I'm allergic to most acne medication, but this stuff doesn't irritate my skin. It has Vitamin E and B6 and apparently that makes this stuff soothing...I dunno, but it works.

Rosy Rosa Makeup Sponges
As you can see, a bag of 30 wedge sponges is 399 yen. They're soft and great for powder and liquid foundation. I think I have OCD, I try to be as hygienic as possible whenever I can. So you'll never catch me using the sponge that comes with a compact...Plus, these blend better than the round, flat ones.

Allergy/Cold masks

These come in handy when you're sick...you can cough and sneeze all you want, but you keep all the bacteria to yourself, LOL. Also great for people who have bad allergies like myself...it also keeps pollen out...it's made to filter out pollen and dust. I like this brand because they make masks for women...they're smaller, and PINK! If I'm gonna wear an ugly mask, might as well wear it in my favorite color, right?

Cotton swabs for touch-ups
I got this at the 100 yen store (like a dollar store, but better!) They come in perforated packs. I take these to work so I can fix my scary raccoon eyes. Haha.

Falsies
I got these at the 100 yen store as well. I don't have a problem using cheap ones...Comes with adhesive glue too!

Press-on nails

I don't actually wear these too often, but when I'm crunched for time and need to look put-together, these come to the rescue. I hate doing my own nails...these look real too.

Soredewa...oyasumi!

No comments: