*~*Gold and Bronze*~*
Pics of products and brushes I used:
Milani e/s in Golden Bronze and Classic Beige
CoverGirl LipSlicks in Demure and M.A.C LipGlass in Mad Cap
- M.A.C Lightful Moisture Cream
- M.A.C StudioFix in NC30
- Bonne Bell Blend 'n Glow in Natural Blush
- M.A.C Paint Pot in Painterly
- M.A.C e/s in Romp
- M.A.C e/s in Carbon
- Milani e/s in Golden Bronze
- Milani e/s in Classic Beige
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid liner in Black
- No-name brand pencil liner in black
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Black
- Milani Blush in Bronze Beauties
- CoverGirl Lipslicks in Demure
- M.A.C LipGlass in Mad Cap
Apply Painterly Paint Pot all over lid
Apply Romp e/s from lash line, and extend past crease. Then extend slightly above contour.
Apply Golden Bronze e/s from middle of lid to outer corner. Only extend slightly past crease...you still want the lighter brown color (Romp) to show above crease.
With Carbon e/s OUTLINE two-thirds of crease, as well as the lower outer V.
So far it should look like this...
Highlight under brow with Classic Beige e/s. Classic Beige is a great imitation of M.A.C's e/s in Ricepaper, but more shimmery :)
Line eyes with black liquid liner. Line waterline with pencil liner.
Apply Lightful Moisture Cream to face and apply foundation of choice.
Apply bronze blush along cheekbones. Then apply lighter gold color to apples in sweeping motions toward ears.
With the white shimmer powder, highlight forehead, bridge of nose and the 'C' section (area under eyes, temples and above brows).
Apply Demure Lipslick and top off with Mad Cap LipGlass. Demure is a pinkish mauve...a great base for a true beige color like Mad Cap, so you don't end up looking like the undead!
Fill in brows with brow pencil.
I applied mascara last. I think the eyes turned out pretty good considering I wasn't wearing my contacts..I am so blind!