Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve FOTN

How's everyone's New Year's Eve going? I'm chillaxin' at home with my mother. We're drinking beer and watching Japanese owarai (comedy)...Ten minutes to go until 2009!

I wanted to share a very special FOTN with everyone...

Let me introduce my cute youngest sister! I did her makeup before she left for a party at her friend's downtown. Her tunic was a satin, eggplant number so I did a gold and purple look for her eyes. Hope you like!





Face:
Olay Oil-Free Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Christian Dior Hydraction Tinted Moisturizer in 02
M.A.C Studio Perfect Powder Foundation

Eyes:
Ulta Eye shadow base
M.A.C e/s in Naked Lunch (from lash line to brow bone)
M.A.C e/s in All That Glitters (all over lid and crease)
Milani e/s in Golden Bronze (from lash line to crease)
M.A.C e/s in Goldmine (on inner third)
NYX e/s in Eggplant (on lash line and outer third)
M.A.C Fluidline in Black
Katie B. Faux Lash Mascara

Cheeks:
M.A.C blush in Well Dressed

Lips:
Smith's Rosebud Salve

8 comments:

Anastacia said...

Looks so neutral ! I like this make up so much :)

AskMeWhats said...

awww your sister looks so pretty! great job! :)

Chiara said...

Awww you made her look so cute!

Kimberly said...

awwwww she looks adorable! and what a awesome big sis you are to help her get dolled up for NYE!

happy new year 2009 aya!

watercoloursky said...

aww your sis is cute! I wish i had a sister to do makeup for. Love the colours you used!

Sorry I forgot to answer your question from before! I didn't answer right away because I actually haven't heard of St Thomas Univ so I asked the bf and a couple other friends and they don't know much about it either. Its probably a smaller school thats why. Doesn't mean that its bad though.

Btw Canada offers post graduate employment as well. Also while you're studying you are also allowed to work part time off campus, as long as you remain in good academic standing.

Anyway if you need anything else let me know :) Happy New Year!

kawaiikao said...

aww you're such a nice big sister!

paperdollrevenge said...

Your little sister is cute! I love how you did her eye makeup, very pretty! You are indeed a nice big sis. =)

Neeyuh said...

Happy *late* new year Aya!! I've missed you!! =)

Aww your little sis is cute! Very pretty makeup you did, I love purple and gold together!