BTW I have a TON of pics for future posts...I just haven't had the time to edit anything. Sorry for the lack of posts...will explain why later. But for now, here's my Smokey Grey look :)
And here's what I used...
- NYX e/s in Frosted Flakes (all over lid)
- Milani e/s in Silver Bullet (from lash line to area above crease, half way on entire lid)
- NYX e/s in Charcoal (from lash line to above crease)
- Milani Runway Eyes in Blackout(from lash line to above crease)
- NYX e/s in Geisha (as highlight under brows)
- M.A.C Technakol Eye Liner in Graphblack
- KATE Super Sharp Liner in Black
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- Le Un blush in 05
- Milani Sheer Color Lipstick in Amaretto
...a wet wipe case!!! Isn't it super-kawaii?
Re: Edit - I added tutorial vids...I sort of figured out how to trim, add text and whatever.
A Question for MacBook users...how do you trim the MIDDLE of a clip? I could only shorten it at the beginning and the end of the video. Yeesh, editing is a pain! But I think the vids turned out okay. They'll get better though, promise ;)