Here's a look I wore out to dinner on Friday with my mother. I finally met up with her for her very belated birthday dinner. We ate at a 'fugu' (blowfish) restaurant. We chose a course which included fugu sashimi, grilled fugu (we grilled it ourselves over a little charcoal grill), fugu-nabe (fugu cooked in soup), zousui (rice gruel) and desert. I had a nice, relaxing time chatting with my mom. Must do that more often!
- Apply NYX 'White' to inner third of lid.
- Apply NYX 'Platinum Silver' to middle of lid, to outer corner.
- Apply M.A.C 'Alum' to outer corner of lid.
- Apply M.A.C 'Carbon' on the outer-V. (Make a slanted shape on outer lid.)
- With a pointed detail brush, apply 'Carbon' from outer corner, into 1/3 of contour.
- Apply 'Carbon' again from outer corner, and blend into middle of lid.
- Pat on more 'Alum' to middle of lid.
- With a clean brush, blend between each color and blend away harsh lines.
- Apply M.A.C 'Femme-Fi' under brow as highlight.