Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag: I Love Your Blog

Thanks for the tag, Vi Anne and Chiara! I love your blogs...I check both regularly...sorry I don't update mine as much!

I Love Your Blog Rules:
1. Pass this award on to 7 people.
2. Answer the following questions using only one word. One word? Yeah right!

1. Where is your cell phone? sitting next to my right elbow. My elbow rocks at Tap Tap revenge. J/K.
2. Where is your significant other? I'm not sure, I saw him last at 8 p.m. last night before he went out or went to his friend's....he's probably doing something bike-related now....
3. Your hair color? Dark brown
4. Your mother? Japanese
5. Your father? Japanese but he looked Chinese.
6. Your favorite thing? Right now, Fendry by Vi Anne Lip Tints (hehe, Vi Anne, Imma start calling them that!!!) and my iPhone, of course! The new (ver 2.0) software is AMAZING!
7. Your dream last night? Nothing specific, I can't remember...but the other night I dreamt that I had two guy roomates, and one of them was convicted of premeditated murder. Also, I dreamt that an old coworker of mine also commited murder....but more as self-defense. She pushed a man off a tall building!
8. Your dream/goal? Go back to school, study journalism and buy my mother a house somewhere warm.
9. The room you're in. 7th floor of the building I work at. Nothing exciting, just a LOT of DELL monitors flashing red, yellow, orange and green.
10. Your hobby? Doing drag-queen looks on myself while my boyfriend is out. Haha.
11. Your fear? Losing someone again.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working at a more creative job, preferably editing or writing.
13. Where were you last night? At home, depressed about my hair. (or the lack of)
14. What you're not? Healthy. I work night shifts and I don't really exercise...
15. One of your wish-list items? A new bed, bedding, couch and storage units. Okay that was more than one.
16. Where you grew up? Zushi, Yokohama, Tokyo...Zushi is a beach town. Yokohama is a port-city....and Tokyo...well, duh.
17. The last thing you did? Made sure a circuit wasn't down, and went back to playing on my laptop.
18. What are you wearing? A grey zebra-print burnout Tee, grey cami, and grey cardigan, all from Forever21. And faded black Uniqlo skinny jeans. Black flip flops.
19. Your TV? A plasma. I don't know the specs off-hand.
20. Your pet? Unfortunately my boyfriend will not let me harbor puppies or kitties in our huge house. MEANIE!
21. Your computer? Work laptop=Toshiba DynaBook Satellite. Home=Pimpin' MacBook.
22. Your mood? Jollyfull
23. Missing someone? Yep. Yes, YOU, Rei!
24. Your car? I don't drive.
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks. My nose ring.
26. Favorite store? http://www.forever21.com/ and http://www.drugstore.com/ and American Apparel.
27. Your summer? Was too short and rainy.
28. Love someone? YES! I love many people!
29. Your favorite color? Periwinkle blue, pink, purple and grey.
30. When is the last time you laughed? A couple minutes ago while reading an e-mail from my sister.
31. Last time you cried? Last week.
32. Are you a bitch? Only when I really need to be. And lately, it seems as though I need to be a bitch at work to get people to do shit.
33. Favorite Position? The back-scratcher. Hehe.
34. Favorite Past Time? Reading
35. Are you a hater or a Lover? People have yelled 'HATER!' in my direction a couple times...
37. Are you genuine or fake? Very genuine indeed.
38. Any Vices? Checking e-mail on my iPhone 24/7 and late-night internet surfing.
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? Not sure
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? McCain is a hot headed-asshole but I'd choose him over Obama.
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? If rock-hard titties make you happy, go for it!!!
42. Dream Job? Publicist. Creative director at a cosmetics company.
43. Were the last 11 questions PINK added on fun? Yeah but I'm done with this survey already!
I'm not tagging anyone because I think everyone's been tagged. But here are 7 blogs I LOOOOVVVEEE and always check:
1. Chiara
2. J.Rose
3. Vi Anne
4. Musings of a Muse
5. Yummy411
6. Neeyuh
7. Gee
Of course, there are more that I check daily, but the rules said I could only pick seven.
Stupid rules!
So here are some more I love:
8. Sarah
9. Makeup Masala
10. twentyfourcarat
11. Alienman

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

i looovvvvee your blog too!!! thank you so much! it's so cool how we all can connect across the globe!

Sara said...

Thanks for the comment doll!* I love my puppies so much :] This is a cute lil' thing, I might have to answer these questions on my page even tho it is a "tag".

keep in touch doll & i'll do the same w/ you and your blog :]

Xx ♥

Vi Anne said...

Eeep! I'm glad you like the liptints! I'm getting ready to sell them on my blog. I check out your blog a lot too. :)

Neeyuh said...

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I'm still catching up...

Thanks soooo much!! I LOVE your blog too, I should have went against the rules and listed more cuz I could have gone on forever! haha. =)