Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been going through some things and I just haven't been around my computer long enough to update...I will start posting my hauls/FOTD's again once I am settled.
I still read everyone's blogs and many put a smile on my face even when I'm not feeling my best.
If I could hug each and every one of you who brighten my day, I would!
Here's a quick list of bits and bobs I've hauled in the last week or so...
- Black rider boots from a cute/cheap shoe store in Ikebukuro. They're flat, and sooo comfy! I like pairing it with girly clothes and dresses :)
- Eggplant-colored strech tunic. Soooo cute paired with leggings! Purple is my new favorite color. My nails are purple, I'm wearing purple today, and I keep buying more purple shirts or dresses.
- Gray striped camel-hair long cardigan. It's fuzzy and cute but it itches (-__-;)
- Opaque gray, knit black and diamond-print leggings from Kutsushitaya (the BEST for fashionable socks, stockings and leggings!)
- Jill Stuart lipgloss in 18 (Opalescent baby pink with teeeny sparkles. Great for those weary of glitter in their gloss)
- Nude Tiffa lipgloss (<--a Kanebo sub-brand)
- Shiseido Kesho Wakusui Eye Shadow Trio (sold exclusively at convenience stores)
- Latest issues of Mina and Jille magazines
I can't think of anything else...but knowing me I've probably forgotten a couple things...hehe. I'll take pics as soon as I have enough time :)
One more ME update....I got my braces done. Just the top for now. I feel ugly. I went through the same pain with braces ten years ago, and here I am again...but this time, on my own expense! I had two teeth pulled already, two more to go. I can't wait 'till my face starts to warp, LOL.
Aaaand lastly, some of you guys have asked me where I got my boot keepers from my previous posts. I got them at a store called Passport.
More boot keepers HERE
Here's a link to their online store:
online gallery of their products...Death by kawaii overdose!
Happy Saturday! Hope everyone's safe and having fun ;)