I used the pink/burgundy palette called 'Strawberry Milk' for the EOTD. I used all four colors. I took the photos from the Canmake website because I didn't think my photo-taking skills would do the pretty colors any justice.
From Top to Bottom: 'Strawberry Milk', 'Choco-mint' and 'Milk Chocolate'
A How-To Diagram
I didn't follow the diagram, but here's the look I created...and no, I don't take myself too seriously, hence the scary fish-faces.
- Applied 'A', the lightest color (shimmery white) to the inner corners.
- Applied 'C', the glittery color (bubblegum pink) from middle of lid to outer corner. Bring up to the contour area.
- Applied 'D', the darkest color (shimmery burgundy) on outer V and contour.
- Applied 'B', the mid tone color (shimmery pale pink) under brow as highlight.
- Applied 'D' and 'C' on lower lash line.